Coming soon…

24 May 2011

Extreme Makeover

It’s time for a blog makeover.  The last time I re-designed my blog was back in September of ‘08. 

Hey, that’s a long time ago! 

I can hardly believe I’ve kept this blog going now for 5 years.  Obviously, I enjoy blogging.  In many ways, it satisfies my various passions.  Through the years, my blog has become an extension of me.  It reflects bits and pieces of our life and captures not only the big moments but also the simple, everyday moments that I want to treasure.

Although I don’t know how “extreme” it will be (I don’t think I do anything too extreme).  I hope to have different sections where I can more easily categorize and elaborate on my posts.   

A new look and feel is always FUN!

Hailey said...

I can't wait to "SEE" your new blog makeover! I've been wanting to do one for a long time, but it's still way to far out on the horizon for me . . . so i'll live through your change!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -