lizards and dandelions

31 March 2011

Sweet Sisters.

Pointing out all the neat things we saw on the trail.

Once a week (usually on Wednesdays), I like to take the girls with me on my morning exercise. It's been warming up fast here in the desert so we're typically out the door early and home by 8:30. They love to hike and look for interesting plants and animals along the way. Last week during co-op, I had the kids decorate their own nature journals. To be honest, I forgot all about them until Grace got home today and brought hers downstairs. She said she was going to draw what she saw on our hike this morning.

No shortage of stickers! :)

"Lizard" by Faith.

"Dandelion" by Faith.

And here's one that made my heart smile...

"Mom dandelion" by Grace.

She said she drew me as the dandelion and added herself down below.
Then she said, "But I'm not going to blow you away, mom." :)
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -