Happy Birthday... to me!

12 March 2011

Finally got to use my coupon!


I got the most wonderful birthday gift last October and I was finally able to use it. My girlfriend, Shannon gave me a coupon for a free night of babysitting.

It was such a thoughtful gift and so appreciated! With Morgan having pneumonia these last couple of weeks, he needed to get out and do something "normal." Plus, we always covet any opportunity for a date! We enjoyed dinner, mint n' chip ice cream, and caught a movie we both enjoyed, The King's Speech.

A great night, thanks to a sweet friend!

The Letter 'W' said...

yeah, glad you had fun!!! we'll have to do it again...the kids probably have as much fun playing together as you guys do! :)

The Letter 'W' said...

oh, super cute pic of you guys!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -