Tulle & Jewels

10 February 2011

"Paris chic."

"the Gracie."

Later, I added some pearls and pink jewels...

My muses...

As you can see, I'm having way too much fun with my glue gun. I had a roll of leftover white tulle from Hailey's baby shower a couple of years ago so I decided to try and spruce up my fabric flowers. I'm a little obsessed with headbands right now and it's got to stop! lol :)

I love the way the black and white one turned out. I named it "Paris chic" because Faith looked so cute and prim in her little black and white outfit today. Grace, of course, picked her favorite color, PINK.

I haven't been making any trips to the craft store lately but while I was doing some grocery shopping at our new WalMart (which by the way, is a nice one),
I found myself in the fabric/craft section. I got an 1/8 of a yard of fabric for about 50 cents. Sweet!
Hailey said...

lovely! yes please!

The Letter 'W' said...

you are becoming a crafting momma! that walmart sometimes has clothes on clearance for $1 each. :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -