Grandparent's visit

30 January 2011

The kids took a picture of dad at the top of the Bump n' Grind.

Playing with rocks.

Gracie, following a fellow hiker.

Daddy & Faith.

Playing Old Maid with Halmoni.

Cuddles.

Silly faces with Hapajee.

My dad working on dinner.

A crab feast!

Before my parents arrived on Saturday morning, Morgan and the girls set off to do the Bump 'n Grind, a nearby hiking trail. I got to spend a rare hour or so by myself. :) The Bump 'n Grind is a 2 mile hike but it's considered to be a moderate to strenuous trail with an elevation gain of about 1,000 ft. We weren't sure if the girls would be able to make it the whole way but low and behold, they did! They completed it AND loved it! Between the 3 of them,
they even managed to get a few pictures.

My parents loved our new home and enjoyed spending time with us. They also brought lots of yummy goodies, including a CRAB FEAST for dinner. The girls weren't too impressed but I thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated it.

Thanks for a nice visit, mom & dad!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -