Rolled Fabric Flowers

27 January 2011

Here are the first few I made...

Oh, and then I added one more!

I took an existing headband that the girls never wore and added some white flowers to it.

To say that I've been feeling inspired lately would be an understatement. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you're not thinking about or doing something that pertains to the holidays, escrow, packing or moving! :) So far, I'm loving this stage in our life. I know it's a temporary one but one that we're learning lots from. We're in a really good place.

My inspiration has come from the areas of faith, food, parenting, and the arts. I love it!

Ok, so I mentioned before how I had found a new toy, my glue gun. I was also looking for a short and sweet craft project. That's right... I jumped on the rolled fabric flower bandwagon. It seems like these little gems are everywhere right now.

I don't have a tutorial to show you but you can find them easily online. They are actually really simple to make and super inexpensive. It takes me about 10 minutes to complete one, start to finish. I love the immediate gratification it gives. I also love that vintage, girlie look. I never spend too much money on hair accessories for the girls so this is perfect for me. I turned a ho-hum headband into something that was different and cute. Oh, the endless possiblities with these little flowers... lapel pins, hat pins, cute little wristlets, accents to your scarf, purse, or my personal favorite, gifts to share!

Whaddya know? With the right attitude (and expectation) I CAN be crafty! ;)

Here are my lovely hair models...

~Gracie~

~Faith~

Super Duper Sweet & Cute! The flowers, too. :)
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -