Apple Pickin'

07 September 2010

U-Pick at Los Rios.

Cute little apple stand.

My little apple blossom.

Faith.

Grace gets a boost from daddy.

Faith finds a good one.

Are these ripe?

Grandma & Faith.

Grandpa came, too!

Wonderful memories.

Little farmers.

Me and Grace.

They still had some raspberries!

Cuties.

Entertainment.

mom & son.

Faith rides Emmy.

Grace rides Rose.

Faith says, "Hooray!"

Our bounty- these lovely Spartans.

The result- Apple Crisp with Vanilla Bean ice cream- YUM!

We spent Labor Day pickin' apples in Oak Glen. We even managed to get Grandpa out of the house to join us! The weather was much cooler up there and it was nice to be able to sit under the shade and have a wonderful breeze and picnic after being out in the sun, picking our bounty of apples and raspberries.

Almost every time we go, the girls ask if they can have a pony ride so again, we let them pick their favorite horse. I always tell myself that I'm not going to take anymore pictures of them on the ponies (I have so many) but I can't help it!! They are just too stinkin' cute! Ah, well...

I made my first apple crisp when we got home and it did not disappoint! It was so easy and SO GOOD! My girls LOVED it. Morgan said it was even better than apple pie! I'll take it. :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -