Soon

05 August 2010



"Though I have not seen Him, my heart knows Him well..."

We've been listening to this song almost everyday, several times a day (by request). It's a beautiful song called, "Soon" by Brooke Fraser of Hillsong United. It's really got me thinking about heaven and meeting my Lord and Savior someday. This song gives me an overwhelming sense of peace-- it quiets my soul, yet at the same time, it fills me with great anticipation and joy. Hearing God's promises and keeping an eternal perspective is something I need on a daily basis. "Soon" has become a family favorite.

RitzFamily said...

We LOVE this song! It's played so frequently in our house that Caleb even knows the words to it. This song instantly transports me to a different place of mind and floods my heart with intense emotions. Did I mention we love it?! :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -