Welcome Fall

28 September 2009

Well, technically, we are now into the fall season- even if the temperature outside still reads triple digits! It seems like our summer came to an abrupt end and the month of September is all but a memory as well. I have so much to blog about but very little time these days. School has been keeping us busy. I'm either taking the girls to school, preparing their lessons for my week to teach, or working with Faith and Grace on their school work. Morgan has been traveling quite a bit with his new role at work so I'm finding any free time I had, has been limited. On top of my normal duties around the house,
I'm also serving as Speaker Coordinator for Mom2Mom this year. Throughout the summer, I've been praying and booking our guest speakers. Each week, my job is to make the speaker feel welcome, introduce them before they speak, provide them with a small gift afterwards, and make sure that each table has their discussion questions. We have a wide range of topics and discussions planned this year so I'm excited to see what the Lord has prepared for us to learn. My hope and prayer is that each woman would leave feeling encouraged, inspired, challenged, and loved. I've also been feeling a little nervous about speaking in front of a large group every week but thankfully, the Lord has been working with me on this. I'm sure that I'll get more comfortable as the weeks go by.

We are supposed to get down to the 90's and even high 80's this week!
We are looking forward to spending lots of time outdoors in our gorgeous desert very soon. In the meantime, we searched the garage for what I had in fall decorations. It's not much but the girls sure enjoy the scarecrow and pumpkins. So long, summer! Despite the heat, you were one of the best summer's we've had! We loved spending lots of time in our pool. We will miss you but know that fall is anxiously waiting it's turn and has lots to teach us as well...
The Letter 'W' said...

if it makes you feel any better i think you have more fall decorations than me! haha

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -