In(courage)

14 August 2009

What encourages me...

My God
His never ending love, patience, and grace on my life.

My Savior
His gentle and loving ways are a reminder of my need for humility and sacrifice.

My children
Without them, I would have missed out on life's greatest lessons and gifts.

My husband
Who never fails, never gives up, and always perseveres. His confidence in me never wavers.

My girlfriends
Who inspire me, challenge me, understand me, laugh with me, and forgive my short-comings.

God's Word
Because it promises, pierces, provides for and protects me. It always points me to the TRUTH.

Other godly moms and writers
Imperfect women who serve a perfect God. Those that are intentional, reflective, challenged, yet joyfully content about their high calling of motherhood.

Music
For creating feelings (and movement) that words often cannot.

The sunrise
Because the beauty and opportunity of another day awaits.

Be in(couraged) here http://www.incourage.me/.

Kari said...

Catherine,
Thank you for your kind words during this difficult time for our family. I am wondering how you found my blog? Do we have mutual friends/relatives?

Your daughters are beautiful and it looks like you are staying very busy.

Kari

Shannon said...

Lovely post!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -