Outside my window

11 August 2009

I first saw this on Hailey's blog and thought it was interesting.
Here are my answers...

Outside my window...
I see sunshine and palm trees, swaying in the hot breeze. Faint mountains in the distance and a parched fountain in my courtyard, yearning for water.

I am thinking...
About my hard-working husband.

I am thankful for...
Everything. My past, my present, and what is yet to be.

From the kitchen...
My mango green tea is chilling on ice.

I am wearing…
No make-up, shorts and a girlie shirt.

I am creating...
A legacy for Christ.

I am going...
To travel the world again someday.

I am reading...
"In Praise of Stay-at-Home Moms" by Dr. Laura

I am praying...
That my children will be patient, kind and humble. That my husband's business will be blessed ten fold. That the Lord will bring just the right speakers to M2M this year.

I am hearing...
The humming of the dryer.

Around the house...
The girls are still napping and Morgan is in LA.

Some of my favorite things...
A clean house, sushi with my husband, "I love you, mommy" (for no reason at all), a glass of red wine at the end of the day, and unexpected blessings.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
Dance class for the girls tomorrow, elliptical and pilates for me (feeling out of shape lately), preparing for the Mom2Mom Leadership Retreat on Friday and Saturday, a visit from my parents, Korean bbq on Saturday night (yum!), and a quiet Sunday with the family.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -