Friendship Bracelets

19 August 2009

Here are most of the materials that we used...
Toilet paper roll, printed paper, glue, jewels, hole punch, and cord.

Glueing away.

Adding the bling!

Almost done...

Tah-dah!

Aww... BFF.

Fiercely Girlie.

We tied the back with a piece of suede cord.

Wonder Twin Powers!!

I found this cute craft on Cuff Bracelets from toilet paper rolls and thought it was something that I could do with the girls. It helped that I already had most of the supplies, with the exception of some jeweled embellishments that we found in the craft section at WalMart. As soon as we got done making the bracelets, the girls asked if they could make another one for some of their friends. How sweet are they? I did all of the cutting but I let them choose their designs, glue on the paper, stickers and jewels. They turned out terrific!
Since we are giving them as gifts, I decided to name them friendship bracelets (or cuffs or links). The girls wanted to make one for daddy and their friend, Teagan too but I told them that men don't usually wear jewelry- unless of course they're in a rock band.

The Letter 'W' said...

it was sweet of the girls to think of teagan!

Hailey said...

Fantastic Craft!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -