Living For Your Glory

01 October 2008

At the bottom of my blog header is a line from a song that I love called, "Living For Your Glory" by Tim Hughes.

I first heard this song in church a while back and then again, more recently. The words moved me and the melody has stuck with me ever since. In fact, I sing it so often that my girls say, "Mommy, it's over." Which just means that they're tired of my singing. The words to the song describe everything I desire to be yet fear at the same time. Lately, I've been thinking that there are really only two goals I have in life. One is to raise my children to know and trust in the Lord as their personal Savior and the other is to bring glory to God. Is there anything else more important?

Hailey said...

That's why I love you Catherine! We have the same goals in life and you are right - there is nothing more important.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -