Blog Makeover

27 September 2008

I have redesigned my blog with the help of Judi at Doodlebug Designs. Rather than being limited to the slim pickins' of blogger templates that were available to me, I wanted our blog to be unique, personal, and more reflective of my style and taste. After going through countless design changes and ideas, Judi was able to help me get the look that I wanted. She was more than patient with me and a pleasure to work with. I love it! It's funny because in the end,
I used many of the same colors and textures that are in my home. In many ways, it just feels comfy- just like home...
Hailey said...

YahoO! It's FANTASTIC. My favorite is the song verse at the bottom of the header - one of my all time favorites. It's beautiful and I'm so happy that it now reflects YOU!!

The Letter 'W' said...

Beautiful!!! Good job!

Kristen said...

Your blog looks awesome!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -