3rd Annual Valley Walk for Life

21 October 2008

This Saturday, we are looking forward to participating in the Valley Walk for Life. Once again, the girls and I will be walking and Morgan will be volunteering at the event. All the pledges that I raise will go towards helping the Crisis Pregnancy Center. The CPC is a ministry of our church that provides free services and support to women and families in our growing community. They offer counseling to women who are faced with an unplanned pregnancy. Some of the services include ultrasounds, information about parenting, adoption resources, and spiritual support.

We hope that all women who find themselves with an unplanned pregnancy choose life for their unborn baby but unfortunately, that's not always the case. This is obviously something that's near and dear to my heart. We are so grateful for the fact that Faith & Grace's birth mom chose to give them life. I cannot imagine what she must have felt or what she was going through. All I know is that it took an enormous amount of courage and selfless love. In some small way, my hope is to give other young women the opportunity and support they need to make informed decisions regarding their unborn children. Life begins at conception and every life has a purpose!

I hope that you will consider partnering with me in this important cause! The Walk for Life will be held this Saturday, October 25th at 9:00 a.m. There's still time to send in your pledge. Your tax-deductible check can be mailed to me and made out to the Crisis Pregnancy Center. We look forward to another fantastic morning! Thank you!
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -