Coronado

30 August 2008

We are excited for our trip to Coronado in the morning. It seems like I've spent all day today packing! I'm finally sitting down for a break. Morgan is wrapping up some things for work and then we are off to church this evening. Here are some things that we are looking forward to on our week long vacation...

Sea World, LegoLand, cooler temperatures, fun at the beach and pool, and sharing new experiences through the eyes of two toddlers. Lately, the girls have been telling us, "I had fun!" It's so cute.

I'll try not to work on my computer during our trip. The only reason I am bringing my laptop is because I'll need it to download all the pictures from my camera when my memory stick gets full. Otherwise, I hope to relax, make some treasured memories with my family, and enjoy the end of summer.

Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend!
Anonymous said...

Catherine,

your girls are adorable! It brings me great memories of reminding my daughter, who is 9 now. Enjoy and God Bless you and your family!

Sam Chu

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -