Girly Girls

30 May 2008

Talking about the latest fashion?

Trying to walk in mommy's shoes.


Last night, Morgan and I got to enjoy a evening out at one of our favorite spots. We attended a dinner party for one of his conferences, that happens to be held at a nearby resort every year. The outdoor dinner is always a treat for me. We have delicious food, a lovely band, beautiful scenery, and lively conversation. The weather has been gorgeous here lately and the evenings are perfect for being outside. The girls had fun helping me get ready for the evening. They tried on my shoes, bracelets, and all the girly stuff. Thanks, Grandma for babysitting!
Hailey said...

You always look so lovely Catherine! I'm glad you two got a night out. The purses the girls have are adorable.

Kristen said...

I love that they each had one shoe, that is adorable! You look gorgeous.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -