Summer Travel Plans

01 June 2008



June is here already! We are getting excited about several little trips that we have planned this summer. A couple of them are with the girls and the others are just short, one or two day trips for Morgan and I. Here's the run down...

At the end of this month, we'll be going to Las Vegas for the weekend to celebrate my mom's 65th birthday. We are looking forward to taking the girls and having them experience Vegas! My parents have also offered to babysit one night so that Morgan and I can go out and paint the town! It's been way too long since we've done Vegas.

Next up, 4th of July weekend. We'll be going to the central coast to attend a wedding in Santa Ynez (wine country). We will also be visiting Roy & Laura (Morgan's younger brother and his wife) who live in Arroyo Grande, near San Luis Obispo. Uncle Rich and Aunt Emily are planning to come stay at our house to watch the girls that weekend.

At the end of July, we head to Laguna Beach for our annual trip to the Pageant of the Masters. Morgan and I will enjoy a little getaway in Newport Beach while Grandma and Grandpa stay overnight with the girls.

In August, we head back to my home town of Cerritos where we plan to attend my (gasp!) high-school reunion. And no, it's not my 10th! We haven't decided on whether we'll be staying the night yet but I am looking forward to seeing all of my old classmates.

And last but not least, we have just booked our first family summer vacation for the first week in September. It'll still be plenty hot here so we thought it'd be nice to cool off at the beach. We are taking the girls to Coronado Island in San Diego. The beach is beautiful there and I'll get to visit my old stomping grounds (I'm a San Diego State Alumni). There are so many fun things to do in San Diego and it's been quite a while since we've been there. Can't wait!

On top of all this, we plan to get in lots of swimming, exercise, play dates, bbq's, and visits from family and friends. Bring on the heat!

The Letter 'W' said...

These pics crack me up! So cute!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -