Congratulations

27 May 2008

May is a special month.
Both of our parents celebrated their wedding anniversaries this month. We are proud to say that Morgan's parents have been married for 48 years and my parents just celebrated their 41st wedding anniversary. That's almost 90 years between them! What an awesome accomplishment! This could not have been possible without great sacrifice, love, commitment and of course, the good Lord watching over them. We know that even the best marriages are not always easy. There are many trials that we face throughout our lifetime. We also know that a good marriage takes work, respect, and service. In a world that commonly thinks of marriage as a temporary choice, we are blessed to have such great models to follow. May the Lord continue to bless them with good health, a relaxing retirement, the deepest of friendships, and many more years of joy and laughter together. Congratulations, Mom and Dad. We love you!

Even to your old age and gray hairs, I am he, I am he who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you.
-Isaiah 46:4
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -