Thank you...

30 March 2008

... from our bathing beauties.

We managed to mail out all of our thank you cards from the girls' birthday party this week. As a memory of the fun day, we also included this picture of the girls in their cute little bathing suits. We took them to Sears on Tuesday to have their first real portrait session. Even though it was extremely difficult to get them to sit still at the same time (especially with daddy there), we did manage to get a few cute pictures. Let's just say that I was sweating when we were done! I'm hoping that next year's picture at 3 years-old, will be much easier! I had this photo printed the same day so that we could include them in our cards but the other photos will be ready in just a couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

Well, we've had another fun weekend. We're hoping to get lots of rest today. We went to Emily's 2nd birthday party yesterday and had a blast! I have lots of fun pictures to post from her "My Gym" party. Hopefully I can do that sometime today or tomorrow. Happy Sunday!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -