Four-fingered pianist

19 June 2007

Morgan got this truly inspirational email/video yesterday and shared it with me. I was so moved by its message of unconditional love and courage that I felt compelled to include it here. This is the story of a young Korean woman named, Hee Ah Lee and her mother. Hee Ah is called the four-fingered pianist (she has 2 fingers on each hand). What a glorious example of courage, strength and devotion from a mother to her child. This reminds me that God has a purpose for every human life, whether we are physically challenged or not. Often, isn't it our own minds that keep us handicapped anyway? Hee Ah and her loving mother have touched thousands of people around the world. I hope that you too are touched by their beautiful story.
God is so awesome. What we can accomplish with love!
Click here to view the video: http://dopejam.multiply.com/video/item/6
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -