Happy Father's Day

17 June 2007

"A man can have no greater fame than to be loved and admired by his family."

In that case, my husband is a Mega Star! Of course, I already knew that. For those of you who really know Morgan, you already know that he is man of rare character, devotion and heart. He is not only an excellent provider for our family, he takes care of just about everything around the house. On top of all that, he changes almost as many diapers as I do... even the ones we call "blowouts" :). Everyday, he helps me feed the girls, bathe them and put them to bed. He makes time out of his busy day to play with them whenever possible and enjoys all the cuddling, screaming, giggling and laughing out loud that comes with our little girls. He goes into their room when they're not there and arranges all their stuffed animals in little groups around their room. When the girls come in, all the animals are facing them, ready to play.

All that and he still takes care of me! He is my balancer, best friend, support system, partner extraordinaire, my precious gift and the love of my life. Did I mention how blessed I was to be married to this man? Our girls are equally blessed to have an earthly father who is such a loving example of what a father should be. It'll be tough for Faith and Grace to find a mate that compares to their daddy one day. I think that may very well be the whole idea! ;)

When I asked my husband what he wanted to do for his first Father's Day, he said he just wanted to stay home, watch the U.S. Open, spend time with his girls and swim in the pool. That's exactly what's on the agenda today.

Happy Father's Day to both of our dads and all the great dads we know!

Quotes on Fatherhood:
"He didn't tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it." ~Clarence Budington Kelland

"A father carries pictures where his money used to be." ~Author Unknown

"Any man can be a father. It takes someone special to be a dad." ~Author Unknown

"There are three stages of a man's life: He believes in Santa Claus, he doesn't believe in Santa Claus, he is Santa Claus." ~Author Unknown
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -