December 2020 Book Review

29 December 2020


Well, I only read one book in December (because we moved to TEXAS! More on that later...), but at least it was a good one. 

If you haven't read these Advent books with your kids from Arnold Ytreeide, do yourself a favor and pick these up now because they will become a new family tradition. There are 4 books that tie together for the Advent season and 1 separate book for Lent. We own all of them and each year, the girls look forward to me reading these out loud. Yes, they are teenagers now but these stories are still compelling. It's a wonderful way to pause and help us prepare for the birth of our Savior.
I'd recommend starting at about age 8. 

So, all in all that makes 40 books I read in 2020. 
I didn't make my goal of 50 but I'll take it nonetheless. 


Yes, that's how I feel! Here's to more reading in 2021. 
If you have any good recommendations, please do share! 
 
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -