Hope in the Valley

05 June 2020


Gosh, talk about a heavy week in our country. Just when we thought we were getting back to normal.
Like many of you, I've been wondering what kind of America lies ahead for all of us, especially for our children. Of course, I have many thoughts on what we've been experiencing as a country (everything from impeachment, to Covid, to George Floyd, and Black Lives Matter). But what comes to the forefront of my mind like never before (at least in my lifetime), is our need for spiritual revival.

The loving grace of Jesus is and will always be the answer.

I believe 2020 will be a turning point in America's history.
Will we continue to let politics, racial tensions, and a biased media divide our country or will we repent, humble ourselves, and stand together in unity? 
  
Focus on the Family aired a broadcast this morning that gave me hope in the midst of this valley.
If you've been feeling sad, fearful, and a little hopeless, I pray you take some time to be encouraged as you listen to these brothers in Christ.

#hopeistheanthem


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -