Thanksgiving 2019

04 December 2019

It was so nice to see my mom and aunt for Thanksgiving.


 And all the little cousins.


 My big bro, Rich.


 Miles is getting so big and he's just the cutest!
He reminds me most of my dad and that is a sweet little blessing. 😍


 Madi and Elly cozying up to daddy.


My sister in law, Emily is the best!


 Elly's big smile.


With all the excitement in the morning, this guy got HANGRY so I ended up having to make him a PB sandwich before the rest of us ate. 😐 #chooseyourbattles


Morgan wasn't messin' around when it came to barbequing Korean ribs for us in the pouring rain. 🤠☔
Thanks, babe!


I made a turkey but everyone wanted the Korean food my mom brought. #nobrainer


Kalbi forever!


 Since it was raining, the kids watched a movie while Uncle Rich napped.


 Tormenting James. 😂


Eight is great!


 Then, a couple of night later, we had Aunt Mary Jo over for dinner.

It is always wonderful to see family over the holidays and even better when we don't have to drive AND they bring us yummy food! Thanks, mom! 💗


Faith used her talents to decorate our chalkboard.

We have so much to be thankful for this year!
God's love has carried us through.

Hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -