James Turns 8 and a Mother's Day Picnic

16 May 2019

On Saturday, we met my family up at Oak Glen.


 Zach and Madi.


 Miles is getting so big!


 We celebrated James' birthday with chocolate cake.


Happy birthday, James!





 We celebrated mom as well.  


 Grace loves babies.


 Faith and Kylie laughing about something they read.


 Zach's idea of playing with Miles.


 Eight precious kiddos.

It was cool up in the mountains with intermittent drizzle and sunshine but that didn't stop us from enjoying a fun day with my family. It's been a while since we've seen everyone and all the kids are growing up so quickly. With the school year coming to a close, we plan to see more of them this summer.
Happy Mother's Day to my sweet sister in law, Emily. She's the best!
And to my dear mom as well. I'm so blessed to share another Mother's Day with her.

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -