Day Out with Dad (and Thomas)

14 May 2019

They're off!
(He's wearing mom's sunglasses). 😎

As I said before, the month of April came and went by so quickly.
Hard to believe we are now in the middle of May, getting ready to welcome summer.
I was scrolling through some pictures on my phone and found these from last month that I forgot to post.

Morgan took Zach to see Thomas the Train in November last year so I didn't think they wanted to go again but when I mentioned to Morgan that Thomas was coming back to the Orange Railway Museum, he was excited to take his boy a 2nd time.

 Here comes Thomas!


 Love him. ðŸ’˜ðŸ’˜ðŸ’˜


 Boy heaven. 🚂🚂🚂





 He's a big fan of model trains, too.









 He had a blast with the remote control trains.


 All aboard! Riding on Thomas.


 Found his way out of the maze.


 He also met Sir Topham Hatt.


What a fun and memorable day for this sweet train loving boy and his awesome dad.


And yes, he did come home with that gigantic balloon. 😄

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -