Happy Valentine's Day

16 February 2019

The children at CBS made these valentines for our local police and fire departments.
Faith and Grace put them all on poster board and we had fun delivering them,
along with a bag of bagels and cream cheese to each department.

  
 Thanking our local first responders. 


Zach even got to play with the hose. 😄 


 These are the cute Valentine's cards that Zach wanted to give out to his friends at CBS.


 I think he chose to give what he wanted most! 😂


 In the past, we've always enjoyed having a family picnic for Valentine's Day but it's been cold and rainy all week so we just celebrated with small gifts and a special breakfast.


 The Valentine's Day donuts and gifts were a big hit with my loves. 💕💕💕


He melts my heart daily. 💘


And last but not least, I was also blessed to go on a lunch date with my handsome main squeeze.

I love this man of mine and the 3 beautiful kids we get to raise together.
God is so so good!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -