Friday Favorites

01 September 2017


 Last weekend, we escaped 112 degrees and hit the beach one more time!


 The kids only came out of the ocean to eat. I love it that Ivan is eating sushi!


 Everyone brings their bike to the beach, right? When there's space and cooler weather, Zach does!


We love the White family!


 It was cloudy and a bit chilly, but we still had fun!


 These two... soaking up the last drops of summer. 💕


 Once a month, we serve in Children's Ministry at church. Last Sunday, Ms. Lyndi was serving, too and she wanted to take this sweet picture. Lyndi is our dear friend, neighbor, and the girls' tutor. She helps me out a TON during the school year. What would I do without her? I don't ever want to find out!


Faith is the master bubble blower and therefore, all the toddlers flock to her.


 Mama's helper.


 Sweet hugs for sissy.


Grace helps him go through his letter tracing book.


I've talked about these One Sentence Bible Storybooks before and I'm still such a big fan! So much so that I ordered a second set. We now have Bible Heroes and Bible Favorites. These are my favorite bible stories for 2-4 year olds.


The best part is that they are interactive, which my little guy loves!   


 Zach always gets excited for his bible time and that just makes this mama happy. 😃


 Enlisting the help of my teacher's aides. 😊 Faith helps him make his A's.


Oh, the joy of learning! 😄


 A is for Airplane.





 My view at lunchtime. Everyone has their nose in a book!


Melissa is definitely one of my favorite soul sisters so I went to support her as she gave her testimony to a group of ladies this week. Her words and her heart definitely brought blessing to us and glory to God!


I've mentioned before how so many people in our circles confuse us (and our families) all the time. She made this diagram as an ice breaker and to set the record straight. It was hilarious! And guess what? Even after all this, a couple of the ladies still got us mixed up! We just laugh about it. Thankfully, we take it as a compliment. Ha!  


It's September 1st and that means the start of EVERYTHING pumpkin! My favorite thing about fall (other than cooler weather) has got to be ALL the pumpkin recipes. Can't wait! But before we dive into our busy fall schedule and all things pumpkin spice, we're headed out on our last vacation of the summer. So far, summer 2017 has been one of the best that I can remember in a long while. Here's hoping to end it with some more fun memories and sweet family time.  
#summerslaststand #herewecome

Happy Labor Day weekend, friends!

(I'll try to blog next week, too so I don't come home and have a gazillion pictures to post. Ha!)

   

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -