FFP: April Edition

02 May 2017

On Sunday, we hosted another Family Fellowship and Prayer. It was a perfect day for a dip in the pool!


 The ladies relaxed in the shade.


 While all of the dads hung out in the spa.


 Our neighbors, the Manthei's joined us and Eli and Silas had fun with Zach's water table.


 I love that all the kids look forward to FFP.


Even the littles. 🐟🐟

This was the last FFP we plan to host for the next few months--not that we don't plan on getting together with our friends throughout the summer. We have fun events like birthday parties and our annual beach trip to look forward to. Karen and Ben will graciously host the FFP at the end of the summer in August and we'll resume meeting back in our home in September. For now, I get a little break.

I wrote some deeper thoughts on FFP and the practice of hospitality on my Instagram page.  You can check that out at the bottom of the blog on my IG feed where you see the picture of the pool if you're interested. Some friends left some sweet comments but I really wasn't looking for any praise. I was just grateful for how far I'd come and feeling blessed as I looked back on the last 9 months. Hope it encourages others to seek community and open up their homes, despite there never being a perfect time.


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -