Meal Plan Week #26

27 March 2017


Hello again, Monday!

Is it Spring Break yet?? I don't know about you but I could sure use a week (or two) off from all things school. With Easter being a little later this year, looks like I'll have to wait two more weeks. Can't wait!  

I'm a little late posting my meal plan today but it doesn't mean I don't have one. The weekend was busy so I didn't have time to go grocery shopping until today. I know I've said it time and time again but these weekly meal plans are just great for keeping me accountable. There seems to be less trips to the grocery store and consequently, more money saved, too. So, without further ado...

Here's what on the menu this week:

Meal Plan Week #26
  • Sausage & Corn Chowder
  • BBQ Chicken & Pineapple Baked Tacos
  • Greek Chicken Salad
  • Shrimp Tacos
  • Chili with Cornbread Waffles

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -