Meal Plan Week #22

27 February 2017


Hello, Monday!

Hope you had a great weekend! We've got a FUN week ahead. On Wednesday, we're celebrating a very special day (5 days early) with an exciting all day family trip. Can't wait!

Last week, the stand out was definitely this:

   Chili with Cornbread Waffles.

It's nothing fancy. It's just our basic turkey chili but instead of cornbread muffins, I made cornbread waffles in my Belgian Waffle maker. I simply used a box of Jiffy cornbread out of my pantry but my family thought I was a genius and LOVED the twist.

Instantly, it became breakfast and dinner combined... which we love!

Here's what's on the menu this week:

Meal Plan Week #22
  • Carne Asada Tacos
  • Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
  • Hamburger Soup
  • Greek Chicken Gyros
  • Spaghetti

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -