Meal Plan Week #10

13 November 2016


Happy Sunday, friends!

So, we're putting up our Christmas tree today! Actually, yesterday, we rearranged the furniture in our front room and put up our tree but today, we decorate! Early, you say?
Well, next weekend is packed full for us. And then, BOOM. We're already at Thanksgiving!
Before you know it, it'll be December. When you have kids, Christmas decorating (and Christmas music) can never come too early. :)

I'm excited for this week's menu! But first, I have to give honorable mention to TWO dishes from last week. Both were from the Mix and Match Mama.

The Sausage & Cornbread Breakfast Casserole was a big hit! A yummy mix of savory and sweet.
And yes, I did serve it with tater tots! :) I don't know what possessed me. Seriously. I saw them in the frozen aisle and I couldn't resist. For Morgan and I, they were nostalgic. For the kids, it was their first time. Needless to say, dinner was a win-win. :)


We also loved us some Red Beans and Rice!
So much so that I could probably eat this once a week! #nojoke
There's something very comforting and yet so simple about it. We're crazy about smoked turkey kielbasa around here so that's what I used. I also served mine over brown rice (with splashes of hot sauce).
It was hearty perfection in a bowl!

The leftovers of both of these dishes were fabulous as well!

Ok, here's what's up for this week:

Meal Plan Week #10
  • Teriyaki Salmon & Broccoli Bowls
  • Mexican Tortilla Casserole
  • Swedish Meatballs
  • Turkey Taco Salad
  • Skillet Lasagna

The girls are also going to help me make THESE for our CBS Fall Tea:

Don't they look AMAZING?!
#stillpumpkincrazy

By the end of this week, we'll be in the 70's, friends! #hellofall #finally
We'll take it! Especially since we're still hovering near the 90's right now. Oh well. We'll be home, decorating our tree, listening to Christmas music, and drinking our hot cocoa (with the A/C cranked). :) 
#traditions


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -