Meal Plan Week #2

10 September 2016


We had a fantastic week of doing school and seeing some old friends at the Back to School Co-op Party. My meal plan last week went well. I felt organized, with a plan. Go figure! ;) I even posted the list on our magnetic pantry door for the kids to see. When I made something off the list, I'd cross it off so they knew what was left and looked forward to what was coming.

Starting this week, our Monday and Thursday mornings get busier. We're so excited to be incorporating Co-op and Community Bible Study (CBS) into our weekly schedule!

This makes meal planning even more essential, I'd say!

Here's what's on the menu for this week.

Meal Plan Week #2
  • Chicken Pot Pie Soup
  • Japanese Fried Rice
  • Chili Mac
  • Fish Tacos
  • Sweet Potato Kielbasa Hash

This has become a new family favorite and a regular in our rotation. For this hash, I use 2 sweet potatoes and 1 russet potato, I also use smoked turkey kielbasa and it's SO good! Sometimes I add pineapple chunks if I have it. I think I might try adding diced apples for fall.

Speaking of fall, it's been so wonderful to run/walk in the mornings! We can definitely feel the seasons changing. Yay, finally! :)

Last week, in an attempt to usher in fall, I made these mini pumpkin cheesecakes. Actually I made them because I had a bunch of leftover triple ginger snap cookies from TJ's and they were getting old. We used them for the crust and they were delicious!  




They made the perfect little after school treat for the girls as they love anything pumpkin flavored or spiced.

My fall wreath is making it's annual appearance on my front door today and it'll stay there until after Thanksgiving. Morgan says it's still too hot to hang up a fall wreath but hey, we're dipping down into the 90's next week!!

Time to break out the sweater. ;)

Happy weekend, friends!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -