Community Bible Study: End of the Year Tea and Sharing Day

24 April 2015

CBS 007A

These are just some of the wonderful ladies in my group this year.

 

CBS 008

Faith shares what she appreciated most about her year at CBS: prayer for her brother and for her Hapajee.

 

CBS 009

Grace shares that she loves coming to CBS each week to learn more about God’s word and make new friends. She also thanks her sweet teacher, Miss Carolyn.

 

CBS 010

The kids always have a blast playing games with their friends.

 

CBS 012A

We made it through another year, girls!

A what a year it was! Honestly, I don’t know what I’d do without the discipline of this weekly bible study and the fellowship of godly sisters I have in this group of women. The girls and I have been coming to CBS for the last 5 years and it has undoubtedly been the best part of our week. Our study of Romans this year has been rich and full of insight and practical tools to help grow us in love and better understanding of the Lord’s heart.

All the ladies of CBS are precious sisters to me and I’m so grateful for each one of them. I’ve made many new friends here and the friendships I had have only deepened as a result of sharing this weekly commitment together.

As I mentioned on Sharing Day, there are many activities we could be involved in each week as a homeschooling family but through prayer each year, the Lord keeps leading us back to CBS.

Glory to God for yet another amazing year and for all the ladies in my awesome core group who have genuinely come each week to learn, grow, and share their love for the Lord! 

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -