Hailey’s Baby Shower

30 March 2015

Hailey's Shower 003A

Marilee (Hailey’s mother-in-law), Karen, Hailey, and I. 

 

Hailey's Shower 004A

Morgan, Hai, and Crissy.

 

Hailey's Shower 005B

I love this girl!

 

Hailey's Shower 007A

Homemade pickles for the pregnant woman. She loves pickles so I know she’ll love these. :))

 

Hailey's Shower 008A

The sweetest dress and darling books for her new baby girl.

 

Hailey's Shower 009A

What a joy it was for Karen and I to co-host an intimate baby shower for our dear sweet Hailey. This will be baby no. 5 for the White family and we couldn’t be happier for them! 

The Lord has greatly blessed them with MORE children than they ever thought they’d have! Hailey and Derek have an incredible testimony of surrender and obedience in this area as well.

If you know Hailey, you know she’s a friend to all but to me, she’s a very special sister. I love her dearly and I’m so grateful for her friendship in my life.

Happy happy baby shower, love! We can’t wait to meet your newest little gift from above!

He lifted his eyes and saw the women and the children, and said, "Who are these with you?" So he said, "The children whom God has graciously given your servant." ~Genesis 33:5

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -