You Make Me Brave

23 February 2015

This is another one of our favorite songs by Bethel. Go ahead and make it full screen. :)

I remember hearing this song for the first time last year. As I listened to the lyrics, the tears just kept flowing. I knew God was trying to make me brave through the trial we were facing with Zachary. He used this song as a powerful anchor of hope and He gave me the courage I needed, in spite of my fears.  

This song also inspired me when it was time to re-name my blog.

And there’s nothing sweeter than hearing my girls belt out this chorus with passion! :)

Today, I just felt like maybe somebody else needed to hear these words of encouragement.

One thing I know for sure… Courage comes from a heart that is convinced it is loved.

Oh, how He loves us!

Are you convinced?

Do you believe it?

Sometimes, in order to know this truth for ourselves, He allows the deep valleys to take shape in our lives.

But with God, nothing is wasted and nothing is impossible!

brave

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -