And so it begins!

20 February 2014

photo (13)

The PPP’s…

(Aka the Party Planning Preparations!!).

Our lovelies are about to embark on another year of life. Can it be that EIGHT is right around the corner?! Time does not slow down for this mama. Oh, but what a joy it is to see our girls blossom into who God is creating them to be. They are such a gift to me!!  

#Instalove!

photo (8)

We decided to celebrate this year with a party!! One, because I am able and we have the time. Two, because we didn’t have one last year. And three, it will serve as not only a birthday party for our dynamic duo, but also, sort of as a housewarming. All good reasons to party in my book! 

The girls are a big help in so many ways now and I think they are enjoying the PPP’s as much as I am! My goal is to keep it simple yet Lord willing, it will be special, fun, and beautiful… just like them!!

We think we have a theme picked out and I am happy to oblige. Thanks to Pinterest, I’m having fun learning how to craft some pieces that we’ll use as décor for the party. It’s been a sweet time with my girls as we craft together and learn new things. Great memories, already!

Hooray for springtime parties, longer warm days, and the precious gift of celebrating life!!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -