For the love of Sundays

26 January 2014

sweet gifts 003

So, it’s been one week since we moved into our new home and I must say, we’re settling in nicely.

As we pulled out of the driveway for church this morning, I noticed something on our bistro table. I happened to have my camera with me (a rarity these days) so I quickly pulled it out and snapped a photo of the latest little gifts left by our sweet neighbor boy.  

Church is always SO VERY GOOD but today’s teaching spoke directly to my heart. Don’t you just love it when that happens? It’s as if God was with me all week and knew exactly what I needed to hear this very morning. Wait, He was.

It’s been a quiet afternoon of naps. The girls are out playing now while daddy works in the garage. A hearty turkey soup simmers on the stove for dinner. Ummm, the smell just whispers, comfort.

Lord willing, card games and maybe some snuggling on the couch for a family movie will round out this particular Lord’s day. 

Sundays… aren’t they the best?

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -