Mother’s Day

13 May 2013

The girls made these at CBS last week and then read them to me. Of course, I teared up. So sweet!!

 

Recital & Mother's Day 014

Dinner at Old Spaghetti Factory.

 

Recital & Mother's Day 016

So blessed to have my parents come visit us for the weekend.

 

Recital & Mother's Day 017

The girls made me breakfast. :)

 

Recital & Mother's Day 018

They know me well… Whole wheat toast with almond butter and fresh berries… YUM!

 

Recital & Mother's Day 023

The girls had their Spring Piano Recital on Saturday so my parents were able to come and spend the weekend with us. After the recital, my mom and I got to enjoy a 1 hour massage at Footloose Reflexology. Oh my!  I cannot say enough good things about this experience. They actually massage your entire body and the cost is so reasonable. It was a relaxing treat for my mom and I’m so happy she enjoyed it!

The sweet little gestures from my family are always very appreciated on this day but honestly, I’m most thankful for the opportunity to bless and honor my mom and my mother in law. God has numbered all of our days so each day is a gift!

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -