St. Patty’s Day

18 March 2013

St. Patty's 001
We started the top o’ the morning with these:
Green Smoothies
1 cup spinach
1 cup almond milk
1 pear
1 orange
1 cup pineapple
1/2 avocado

St. Patty's 004A
Not lucky, BLESSED!!
It is often said that Koreans are the Irish of Asia. I see the similarities and I’m fortunate to have traveled to Ireland twice in my life. Indeed, Ireland is a beautiful and enchanting Emerald Isle where the people are extremely kind, hard working, and friendly.
After a great morning at church, I cooked a corned beef in the crock pot and we enjoyed some traditional Irish fare… with a little Korean twist. Instead of corned beef and cabbage, we had corned beef and kimchee.
The girls were famished after playing all day so unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to take any pictures of the food before it was devoured.  Let’s just say, they thoroughly enjoyed every bite!  
A wonderful and relaxing St. Patty’s was had by all.  
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -