My Valentines

16 February 2013

V-Day lips

We started our morning with these lip smacking tropical fruit smoothies. 

 

V-Day egg

And whole grain toast with a sunny side up egg.

 

VDay 006A

After bible study, we came home to enjoy a lovely Valentine’s Day picnic…

 

VDay 002A

Daddy surprised us with balloons!!

 

VDay 010A

Here’s mine. :)

 

V-Day 2013 006A

Little gifts of love.

 

V-Day 2013 004A

The new golf shirt we picked out for our main squeeze. Handsome! :)

  V-Day 2013 008

Busy little readers…

 

V-Day sushi

And me… I got a break from cooking dinner and thoroughly enjoyed my favorite meal. YUM!!:)

 

V-Day 2013 010A

I am learning more about love each and every day.  The 3 people I live with are great teachers. 

Love is not just a feeling.  Love is an action, a verb.  It moves, acts, does.  More than ever, I’m learning that love and faith are so closely related.  I do what I do, not necessarily because of what I “feel” but because of what I believe.  Love is sacrifice.  

And because of my faith, the Lord continues to sanctify me through the process. 

My family is a labor of love. And it’s the most rewarding work I’ll ever get to experience in my life.

And because of this love, everyday is Valentine’s Day in our home. We stand on the belief that every good and perfect gift comes from Him. ~James 1:17.  And that’s truly what they are, gifts.

In addition to the special cards, balloons, and sushi that day, I received a text from my sweet husband that morning. It included this video… 

Needless to say, it made the highlight reel of my day. :)   

"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the LORD, who has compassion on you." ~Isaiah 54:10  

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -