One Thing Remains

03 January 2013

I haven't had much time to sit and reflect on this past year but there is one resounding message I heard from God all year and I wanted to share it here. It's something that changed me from the inside out.

Very simply, it's the fact that He loves me.

To some, that may sound so... duh? For me, it's taken me years to go from knowing this in my head, to actually believing it and trusting it with all my heart.   

There were times of trial this year. When I was afraid. When I felt overwhelmed and alone. 

But all along, He was right there… whispering how much He loves me…

I experienced God’s tender love more intimately than I have ever known this past year. And do you know what happened as a result of that? His love began to change me. It grew me, challenged me, and eventually, His love gave me the security and courage to do things that were out of my comfort zone. It gave me the courage to step out and love others… for Him.

I can’t tell you how many times I heard this song on the radio, exactly when I needed to hear it. It always brought me unspeakable joy, peace, and immense gratitude. It became my prayer, my consolation, and my anthem for 2012. His Love is an amazing and powerful thing! 

In the end, only One Thing Remains...

 

My prayer for all of us in the New Year is that we would continue to experience His Love in a way that aligns us to His will. Ultimately, changing us to live wholeheartedly for Him! 

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
~Romans 8:38-39
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -