My New Running Buddy

10 January 2013

One thing I’m grateful that God has allowed me to maintain all these years is my morning run.  I don’t go far and I don’t claim to be a good or fast runner but I’ve been able to be consistent 3x’s a week. 

It’s been especially helpful to get out in the mornings and get in some exercise while taking care of the littles this past month. I couldn’t imagine my weeks without it! 

For me, if I don’t feel healthy physically, it’s difficult for me to feel strong spiritually. The two sort of go hand in hand.

“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.” ~3 John 1:2

I’m pleased to say I have a new official running buddy to keep me company! 

Here she is… all cute as can be in the morning…        

 

Winter Picnic 091A

Grace has gone running with me sporadically in the past but recently, she’s developed a genuine desire for making healthy choices in her life and she even wants to enter my next race with me!  

She says she wants to win one of those medals. :)   

I tell ya, she’s a girl after my own heart… She loves any kind of SOUP and enjoys healthy food with the occasional splurge.

Winter Picnic 094A

She did so great this week and by the end, SHE WAS ENCOURAGING ME!! 

Loved our sweet time together, too! 

For now, we made a plan for her to join me 2 out of the 3 days.  Love this little lady!

Now, off to find us a family friendly race to enter together. :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -