Footsteps in Grace

01 August 2012

Pinned Image

I don’t consider myself an expert. Please don’t call me one. I panic just a bit, when they ask me how to parent their little ones. The assumption is, four will make you wise and these nearing adult children who share my name, their beautiful hearts are somehow all my doing. I hesitate, and say I’ve made mistakes. The truth is, I peer back at the years behind me and see a trail of trial and error, so much error.

And you only get to do this once.


Read the rest of this beautifully written post by Katharine at Just a Thought.


Step by step, day by day, I am learning that love truly is the answer.  

Today, may we experience a little more how deep, how wide, how unconditionally and extravagantly we are loved by God.  And then, despite our many mistakes, may we gracefully and humbly reflect and pour out that love onto our families.   


"Three things will last forever: Faith, Hope and Love. And the greatest of these is Love."  
~1 Cor. 13:13


2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -