slippin’‘n slidin’ into summer

22 April 2012

slip n slide 162

 

slip n slide 156

 

slip n slide 165

 

slip n slide 163

 

slip n slide 171

 

slip n slide 175

 

slip n slide 176

 

slip n slide 183

I know it’s technically still Spring but when it gets to be over 100 degrees, I call that Summer! 

I asked Morgan to go to the store to buy a sprinkler so the girls can cool off and play in the backyard.  He came home with not only a fun sprinkler but also this slip ‘n slide. 

Since the slip ‘n slide was only 5 bucks, we didn’t expect much but it held up great and the kids had such a blast!  These are the kind of summer memories I grew up with as a kid… Except I think my brother and I cut up big trash bags and taped them together!  Good times!   

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -