She is worth far more than rubies…

10 April 2012

Queen Esther 02

A little Proverbs 31 woman, in the works.

 

Queen Esther 04

We had fun making these head pieces one afternoon.  I thought they were going to be necklaces, but the girls turned them into head jewelry, instead.  When making the jewelry, it led them to say, “When I get older, I’m going to learn how to make clothes and give them to the poor.”

I guess I had better learn how to use that sewing machine my hubby picked up for me at a yard sale this weekend!

 

Queen Esther 01.1

We called ourselves, Queen Esther!

Excuse the no make up… that’s just me, on a typical day.  It’s way better for cuddling and kissing those sweet faces, anyway!

"A capable, intelligent and virtuous woman, who is he who can find her? She is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls."~Proverbs 31:10

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -