Renewing Our Vows

27 October 2011

NCL Pearl 448A

 

 

NCL Pearl 446

 

 

NCL Pearl 451A

 

 

NCL Pearl 456A

 

 

NCL Pearl 461A

 

 

NCL Pearl 467A

Jamaica might have been full of adventure and new experiences but my favorite memory by far, was renewing our vows.  We had no real plan going into it.  We just wanted to keep it simple, intimate and sweet.  At first, we thought we may do this on a secluded beach somewhere but the weather and location were often unpredictable.

We docked in Cozumel that morning and rather than getting off the ship right away, Morgan visited the ship’s chapel and decided that was the best place.  We started with the most amazing and heartfelt prayer from my husband and then began to read our vows to one another.  We penned these exact words 10 years ago and pledged them for life, in the presence of God and our loved ones.  Only this time, our children got to witness our promises. 

Funny, I cried at the exact same moment where I began to cry at our wedding.  I thought Morgan’s vows were incredible when I heard them then but they meant so much more to me 10 years later.   

After witnessing what mommy and daddy just did, Grace and Faith decided that they wanted to exchange vows to one another as well.  As usual, Morgan was brilliant to suggest that we capture this on video.

 

Grace to Faith…

    

Faith to Grace…

Our sweet and precious girls…  SISTERS and BEST FRIENDS for life.  What a gift they are to us! 

We thank the Lord for the last 10 years and for making our family complete.   

I had no expectations when it came to renewing our vows and I wasn’t even sure what it would look like but it turned out PERFECT in every way. 

Truly, a special moment I will never forget. 

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -