2 Ingredient Pumpkin Muffins

15 September 2011

Pumpkin Muffins 022
I’ve made pumpkin muffins before but they were never this easy!  Seriously, 2 ingredients is all you need!

Pumpkin Muffins 040
Combine cake batter and pumpkin puree (I used about 3/4 of a 30 oz. can).  Combine until fluffy.
 
Pumpkin Muffins 047
I started to scoop the mixture into my muffin cups but then remembered I had some mini chocolate chips!
The 3rd ingredient is optional, mandatory… you choose! Smile 
I ended up making 6 muffins with chocolate chips and 6 without.

Pumpkin Muffins 049
Just to make it fun, I thought I’d try to make them heart-shaped.  I simply rolled up a piece of foil in a ball.
Bake at 350 for 20 mins.

Pumpkin Muffins 072
Made with love.Red heart

Pumpkin Muffins 059
You gotta love the fact that it’s SO SIMPLE.  This muffin is super moist, packed with tons of vitamin A, and overall, just a much healthier muffin with no cholesterol, eggs, or oil.     
Perfect for fall! 
We’ll be making these quite often!   
(Using Spice Cake mix would be yummy as well)     
RitzFamily said...

I will be trying these goodies out! :)

2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -