{Easy} PB&J Cookies

05 August 2011

Ok, so this is a variation of the {Easy} Peanut Butter Cookies I posted a couple of weeks ago.  I decided to add some jelly to these already delicious treats!  This time, I rolled each one into a ball…
PB&J 046
…then I used the thumbprint method for the jelly.

PB&J 006PB&J 009
My little jelly fillers…

PB&J 048PB&J 050
Just FYI:  If you can, use fresh chunks of berries vs.  just the liquidy part, it works and tastes better! 
Yes sir, liquidy is so a word! 
OK, maybe not.

PB&J 068
Beautiful and delectable!

PB&J 039PB&J 042
Step 1:  taste                                                                                            Step 2:  dunk in milk

PB&J 040
Step 3:  enjoy and repeat! 

“That’s the BEST cookie I ever tasted!” ~ Faith, Age 5
We made 2 batches today.  One to keep and one to take over to my brother’s later.  I love how EASY these truly are.  You can literally put these together as fast as the oven takes to preheat. 
And because we know how much Grandpa Jerry loves his peanut butter, we’ll be making him a batch this weekend, too!
Gotta love how PB&J brings out the kid in all of us! 
2019 © BRAVE SOUL - THEME BY ECLAIR DESIGNS -